Beer with the Bishop
I knew the word ‘beer’ would get your attention. Now that I have it, it’s my pleasure to make our next major announcement: Internationally ranked professional mountain bike racer & US National Short Track and Marathon Champion Jeremiah Bishop will be joining us to participate in the 2018 Challenger Mountain bike race. Yes, THE Jeremiah Bishop of the Canyon/Topeak Factory Race Team and Bishop Training.
But wait...there’s more! Have you ever wanted to ask a pro how they train, what they eat, race tactics, how much money they make (well...maybe you shouldn’t ask that last one)? Then this is your shot. Join Jeremiah and I for our official Pre Race Party, Q&A and autograph signing at Flying Fish Brewery on Friday June 15th from 6p-9p. Yes, you’ll get an inside glimpse on what it’s like to be a top pro mountain bike racer, while you drink a hand crafted beer with him. (Seriously, how awesome is that?! The event is free to attend, but limited to the first 50 people to reserve their spot using BikeReg. (Scroll down just below the "First Timers CAT 4" sign up. Cash Bar. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!)
OK people, let’s sum this all up. We have a:
- Giant outdoor video wall at a race showing action, results, entertainment and more
- Brand New race course with over 2 miles of fast, fun, and flowy unseen trails
- New Game Lounge to chill and hang with your friends on race day
- Cheering/Heckle Pit for spectators to root for their favorite (this is the most spectator friendly MTB race course in the region with easy handicap access)
- Call Ups to the front row for the first 8 people to pre-register in each Category
*** And now you’ll get to have a beer at the Pre-Race Party with world renown mountain bike racer, Jeremiah Bishop, who will take your questions and answer them at Flying Fish Brewery on Friday June 15th from 6p-9p,.
Registration is open, sign up now and come ‘Challenge’ yourself!